Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Reassurance

I can go on and say everything that’s already been said about dad, that he was a kind-hearted, talented, limited edition individual that we’ll be lucky to see another one of his kind again or I can talk about how he was taken from us at the wrong time but I’m not going to. I’m here to reassure his fans that because he’s gone doesn’t mean his work is finished.
There was a lot he wanted to get done and I intend to do it.
I’ll try and update his blog with unseen works and news and keep his spirit alive because he would’ve wanted that.
Stay tuned.
Griffin Hartter, Sean’s son

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Rock on Griffin!
XO
Aimee

Unknown said...

Rock on Griffin!
XO
Aimee

Sally said...

I'm so proud of you! Gramma!!! XXX

Cinemaniac Mark said...

Bravo, Griffin!

From what I've heard from various people commenting in the last week, Sean had many irons in the fire when he left us.

Keep the dream alive!


Mark
SFS

Unknown said...

Griffin, I am very proud of you! <3

Lockheed Lee said...

good job.... you're a good son. Dad would be so proud.

sry for your lost

Mike D. said...

Grif,

Good to hear what you had to say. After all this nonsense dies down a bit and you guys get back on your feet emotionally we will have a talk about you stepping in your Dad's spot with some of the things we had planned. I know you are a pretty great artists in your own right (that Cabin In The Woods poster is still one of my faves!) and it would be an honor to work with you and your fam in light of the current situation. We shall talk soon brother...

Head up, stay strong kiddo...

Mike CCD

Unknown said...

Wonderful!!! Dedicating my new future success to him as a new illustrator also. He inspired many I believe. 1 day/hour/minute/second at a time.

Unknown said...

Wonderful!!! Dedicating my new future success to him as a new illustrator also. He inspired many I believe. 1 day/hour/minute/second at a time.

Dr. Twistid said...

I for one am glad that you are keeping your dads work going. He was truly a talented person who inspired many. I never met him personally but we talked a lot online. I will miss him and know many others will as well. I sent him a couple sketch cards a year or so ago. A zombie Nobody the Idiot and a Crow Head. If it helps you, you can sell those to make some money.